The Geltzeiler Trading Center is a 2,200 square foot educational trading facility designed to replicate the trading floors in investment banks, brokerage houses and hedge funds on Wall Street.
Trust Management Minor Mentor Program
The Trust Management Minor Mentoring Program connects students to trust industry professionals.
CFA Exam Scholarship
The Department of Finance offers five scholarships for the CFA Institute Exams. Two scholarships are awarded for the December exam and three are awarded for the June exam. The scholarships are awarded to the most worthy candidates (determined by a faculty committee) with the highest probability of succeeding in the CFA exam. To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in the final year of study or a graduate student.
To apply for a scholarship:
- Download and complete the CFA Institute’s “Student Scholarship Application” from https://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/scholarships/Pages/awareness_scholarships.aspx. There is a specific form for June and another for December exams.
- Provide a succinct (maximum one page, double spaced, 12 pt font) essay explaining why you want to pursue a CFA charter and why you should be awarded a scholarship.
- Attach your resume and unofficial university transcript.
- Submit your complete application to either Professor Fred Bereskin (email@example.com, 316D Purnell Hall) or Rich Jakotowicz (firstname.lastname@example.org, 117A Purnell Hall) by:
- July 15 for the December scholarship
- December 15 for the June scholarship
Awards will be announced 4-6 weeks after the deadlines above.