UDREAM (“U” Develop Resources for Excellence in Academic Management) provides academic support services to Lerner undergraduate students through the Academic Coaching Program and Peer Mentoring program.
UDREAM Academic Coaching Program
As a UDREAM participant, you’ll meet with an academic coach throughout each semester to:
- Set long-term and short-term goals
- Manage time more efficiently
- Develop organizational strategies
- Enhance study skills
- Monitor progress in individual classes
- Receive referrals to connect with other university support services
- Access free individual tutoring services (funded through the program if eligibility guidelines have been satisfied)
If you want consistent support throughout the semester to help with the college transition or you currently want to improve your academic status, we encourage you to contact us to schedule an appointment or for more information – all you have to do to get help is ask for it!
Please complete this UDREAM Interest Form, and we will contact you in a few days.
Stephen Roberts, UDREAM academic program coordinator/academic coach
Megan Forgie, Academic advisor/academic coach
David Schultz, Academic advisor/academic coach
Additional UD Support
- Office of Academic Enrichment: Individual and group tutoring, study skills workshops
- Math Tutorial Lab: Extra support for introductory math courses
- University Writing Center: Support for university writing assignments
- Disability Support Services: Accommodations for documented disabilities
- Transfer Credit Information and Instructions
- GPA Calculator