Welcome to Lerner! Follow the checklist below to make sure you’re all set to start your studies.
First Steps Checklist
- Activate your UDelNet and UD email account.
- Review the University registrar’s academic calendar, taking note of important dates. (Note: new international students should arrive on campus several days prior to the start of classes in order to attend the international student orientation).
- Read or forward your UDel email address. All official communications and many of the professors’ communications will go to your UDel email address, so it’s very important that you set it up prior to the start of classes. Check the account daily or forward it to another account you do read daily.
- Register for classes on UDSIS. See myLerner’s registration page for instructions and FAQ.
- Check your tuition bill 2-3 days after registration. View it on your UDSIS student page (My Finances). If your employer is paying some or all of your tuition, review the information for “employer & third-party funding” on the Student Financial Services’ Graduate Students – Outside Funding web page.
- Order your textbooks from the University Bookstore or any other outlet such as amazon.com or textbooks.com. If the text is a special order (e.g., course pack of individual readings), it will be available through the UD Bookstore.
- Get your student ID at the Student Services Building (30 Lovett Avenue).
UD Offices & Services
Technology at UD – https://services.udel.edu/TDClient/32/Portal/KB/?CategoryID=28
Locate/check your tuition bill – https://www.udel.edu/students/student-financial-services/
Order textbooks – https://udel.bncollege.com/shop/udel/home