The Lerner Career Services Center provides personalized career and professional development guidance. We offer 1:1 appointments, drop-in hours, networking events and professional development workshops. You can also join specialized programs to be paired with an executive mentor, find a graduate internship and more. Connect with us today. We are here to help you succeed and build your professional community.
Ways to Connect
- Schedule an appointment: Log in to Handshake to schedule a time to meet with one of our Career Coaches
- Events: Attend one or all of our networking and recruitment events (login required) – or find them on the Lerner calendar
- Email or call: firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-831-4369
- Undergraduate drop-in hours: Please visit us at Alfred Lerner Hall, Room 103, Monday through Friday between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. EST for a resume review or help with other career questions. Contact Lerner Career Services at email@example.com or 302-831-4369 for virtual service options. Please note that drop-in hours are only held in the fall and spring semesters.
Career Services Staff
- Sarah Baker Andrus, Assistant Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rhiannon Barlow, Employer Engagement and Event Specialist – email@example.com
- Libby Cusack, Program Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jill Gugino-Pante, Director – email@example.com
- Jasmine Tabron, Administrative Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Venturi, Career Counselor – email@example.com
- Minda Watson, Assistant Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lerner Career Services Center – 103 Alfred Lerner Hall
- UD Main Career Center – 401 Academy Street