The Lerner Career Services Center provides personalized career and professional development guidance. We offer 1:1 appointments, drop-in hours, networking events and professional development workshops. You can also join specialized programs to be paired with an executive mentor, find a graduate internship and more. Connect with us today. We are here to help you succeed and build your professional community.
Ways to Connect
- Schedule an appointment: Log in to Handshake to schedule a time to meet with one of our Career Coaches
- Events: Attend one or all of our networking and recruitment events (login required) – or find them on the Lerner calendar
- Email or call: firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-831-2221
- Undergraduate drop-in hours: Please visit us at One South Main, Room 107, Monday through Friday between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. EST for a resume review or help with other career questions. Contact Lerner Career Services at email@example.com or 302-831-2221 for virtual service options. Please note that drop-in hours are only held in the fall and spring semesters.
- Jill Gugino-Pante – Director, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Baker Andrus – Assistant Director, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Libby Cusack – Program Manager, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minda Watson – Assistant Director, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Jessica Venturi – Career Counselor, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jasmine Tabron – Administrative Assistant, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Lerner Career Services Center – One South Main Street (second floor)
- UD Main Career Services Center – 401 Academy Street
Log In to Handshake
Appointments & Events
Schedule an appointment with a Career Coach or attend a networking or recruiting event on Handshake.