The Lerner Career Services Center provides personalized career and professional development guidance. We offer 1:1 appointments, drop-in hours, networking events and professional development workshops. You can also join specialized programs to be paired with an executive mentor, find a graduate internship and more. Connect with us today. We are here to help you succeed and build your professional community.
Ways to Connect
- Schedule an appointment: Log in to Handshake to schedule a time to meet with one of our Career Coaches
- Events: Attend one or all of our networking and recruitment events (login required) – or find them on the Lerner calendar
- Email or call: firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-831-2221
- Undergraduate (virtual) drop-in hours: Please visit our Zoom room Monday – Friday between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. ET for a resume review or other career questions. Please note that drop-in hours are only held in the fall and spring semesters.
- Jill Gugino-Pante – Director, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Sarah Baker Andrus – Assistant Director, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven Caulfield – Career Counselor, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Libby Cusack – Program Coordinator, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lee Ann DiMaio – Administrative Assistant, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Brad Scott – Engagement Specialist, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Tuzun – Business Systems Analyst, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Lerner Career Services Center – One South Main Street (second floor)
- Main UD Career Services Center – 401 Academy Street