• Visit
  • Apply
  • Give

Advising Forms

Commonly Used Forms

  • Leave of absence notification form
    • This form is required when a student will not be taking classes at UD during the fall or spring semesters or if a graduating senior is in their last semester and will be transferring in remaining courses.
      *A student may take an educational leave of absence if taking a course at another school, participating in a non-UD study abroad, or work experience (HRIM and HSIM majors only).
      *The transfer credit evaluation must be completed prior to filling out the leave for educational purposes.
  • Transfer credit (PDF)
    • This form is required if a student plans to take a course at another school for transfer to UD. The form should be completed prior to taking the course.  See the form for more information.
  • Application for readmission
    • This form is intended for students that were previously matriculated at UD and were discontinued, suspended, etc. and wish to re-enroll at UD.
  • Check-list for students on Academic Probation (Word doc)
    • This form must be completed by an advisor while meeting with a student on academic probation. The form should be delivered to Kim Wilson to remove the student’s registration hold.
  • Courses in Progress form (PDF) (Senior check-out)
    • Students should complete a senior check-out at least one year in advance.
  • Voluntary withdrawal notification form
    • This form is required for students who wish to discontinue their studies at UD
  • Registration form for online courses
    • Out of state students only


Forms available through UDSIS advisor center – log on to UDSIS to access

  • Course substitution form
  • Change of catalog year form

Forms available to students through UDSIS Student Center

  • Change of expected graduation term
  • Change of major/minor
  • Change of dddress
  • Course permit form (for late changes of registration)
  • Enrollment verification
  • Official transcript order

International Students