Commonly Used Forms
- Leave of absence notification form
- This form is required when a student will not be taking classes at UD during the fall or spring semesters or if a graduating senior is in their last semester and will be transferring in remaining courses.
*A student may take an educational leave of absence if taking a course at another school, participating in a non-UD study abroad, or work experience (HRIM and HSIM majors only).
*The transfer credit evaluation must be completed prior to filling out the leave for educational purposes.
- Transfer credit (PDF)
- This form is required if a student plans to take a course at another school for transfer to UD. The form should be completed prior to taking the course. See the form for more information.
- Application for readmission
- This form is intended for students that were previously matriculated at UD and were discontinued, suspended, etc. and wish to re-enroll at UD.
- Check-list for students on Academic Probation (Word doc)
- This form must be completed by an advisor while meeting with a student on academic probation. The form should be delivered to Marcia Rollison or Kim Wilson to remove the student’s registration hold.
- Senior check-out
- Students should complete a senior check-out at least one year in advance.
- Voluntary withdrawal notification form
- This form is required for students who wish to discontinue their studies at UD
- Registration form for online courses
- Out of state students only
Forms available through UDSIS advisor center – log on to UDSIS to access
- Course substitution form
- Change of catalog year form
Forms available to students through UDSIS Student Center
- Change of expected graduation term
- Change of major/minor
- Change of dddress
- Course permit form (for late changes of registration)
- Enrollment verification
- Official transcript order