TeamViewer allows a Lerner IT support technician to connect to your computer remotely in order to troubleshoot & fix problems and perform administrative tasks such as custom software installation.
- Desktop support personnel can only access your machine with your permission
- Support for all clients – Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Works anywhere as long as you have an internet connection
- No installation required – just download & run
- If asked by a Lerner IT Technician, please click on the applicable Remote Support icon below to download TeamViewer.
- When the download is complete, double-click on it to start TeamViewer. A window similar to the one below should open indicating the remote control ID and password for the session.
- Provide the technician with your ID and the one-time generated password.
- The technician will establish a secure connection to your machine in order to assist you.
- You can terminate the remote support session by clicking on the white [X]
For the best assistance, we strongly recommend opening a ticket or sending an email to the Lerner IT team. If you leave a voicemail, please leave your name, email address, a description of your question and a telephone number.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
026 Purnell Hall