Graduate Internship Program
Graduate Interns work on short-term projects, research, reports and campaigns. They test and apply what they learn in class, enhancing learning with experience.
- On-the-job experience in leading companies
- Competitive stipend and tuition discount
- Full-time graduate student in the Lerner College
- Maintain a 3.0 or better GPA
- Receive satisfactory performance evaluations each term
- International students in their second year are eligible to participate in the Graduate Internship Program
- Once you accept a Graduate Intern position, you will forfeit any existing funding and all the previous funding contracts will become null and void
|Semester||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||September 1||December 31|
|Spring||February 1||May 31|
|Summer||June 1||August 31|
- To apply to current Graduate Internship Program openings, please log into Handshake at udel.joinhandshake.com. Under Employers – type in University of Delaware – Graduate Internship Program. There, you will find a list of all the current openings and be able to apply.
- Resumes of the most qualified candidates are forwarded to the employer for consideration.
- Employers are responsible for interviewing and selecting Graduate Interns.
- International students may apply for Graduate Internship Program openings once they become eligible to apply for their CPT. For details, including CPT eligibility, see the Office for International Students and Scholars employment information: www.udel.edu/oiss/students/employment.
- Once you accept a Graduate Internship Program position, the stipend might be delayed if the position was finalized after relevant deadlines. Be sure to check on timing with the Lerner Career Services Center.
- If you accept a Graduate Internship position, you will forfeit any existing funding, tuition scholarships, stipends and all previous contracts will become null and void.
If you have questions related to the openings or the Graduate Internship Program, please schedule an appointment with Sarah Baker Andrus, Assistant Director, Lerner Career Services through Handshake.