If you need more help, ask for it! Contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising at 302-831-4369 or stop by 103 Lerner Hall during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Use the Lerner four-year plans for majors and minors to know which classes to register for. Attend information sessions or see your advisor to stay “on track” for degree progress.
- Check UDSIS for your enrollment date and time. This is the time your registration functions become active for the upcoming term’s registration on UDSIS – it is not an appointment time with an advisor.
- Prior to registration, check www.udel.edu/courses to search for courses.
- Be prepared to be flexible! Choose alternate courses and/or alternate sections for your classes when possible. Popular classes/teachers fill up quickly.
- Register via UDSIS. Double-check your schedule to make sure you were successfully registered. There is a link to a WebReg tutorial video on the registrar’s home page if you would like to see a “how to” demonstration prior to your appointment.
Normal Course Load
A normal course load for a full-time undergraduate student consists of four or five academic courses (12-17 credits). All full-time students must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits.
What to Do About Full or Restricted Classes
- BUAD courses: Add yourself to the waiting list, use course permit form after the semester begins. Other concerns, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- ENTR courses: Contact email@example.com
- Finance courses: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- MISY 225 and MISY courses at the 300-level and above: Contact email@example.com
- ACCT 207, 208, MISY 160, 261 and 262: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACCT 300- and 400-level courses: Contact email@example.com
- ECON courses: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOSP and SPTM courses: Contact email@example.com
- Math courses: See the department’s course registration page and use their web form to request additional information or to report a problem not resolved by the FAQ
- Foreign language courses: Contact Crista Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org; include your UD Student ID number and the top 3 preferred sections of the class you are trying to register for
- Other courses: Add yourself to the waiting list or contact the department directly for information about getting into the class
The Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics will only accept business credits from other AACSB-accredited institutions. Transfer credits are subject to evaluation by the departments. BEFORE enrolling in a course at another institution, review the information and instructions on http://www1.udel.edu/registrar/transfer/instructions.
Questions? Contact your advisor!