• Visit
  • Apply
  • Give


If you need more help, contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising. See contact information below for current hours.

Registration Steps

  1. Use the Lerner four-year plans for majors and minors to know which classes to register for. Attend information sessions or see your advisor to stay “on track” for degree progress.
  2. Check UDSIS for your enrollment date and time. This is the time your registration functions become active for the upcoming term’s registration on UDSIS – it is not an appointment time with an advisor.
  3. Prior to registration, check www.udel.edu/courses to search for courses.
  4. Be prepared to be flexible! Choose alternate courses and/or alternate sections for your classes when possible. Popular classes/teachers fill up quickly.
  5. Register via UDSIS. Double-check your schedule to make sure you were successfully registered. There is a link to a WebReg tutorial video on the registrar’s home page if you would like to see a “how to” demonstration prior to your appointment.

Normal Course Load

A normal course load for a full-time undergraduate student consists of four or five academic courses (12-17 credits). All full-time students must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits.

What to Do About Full or Restricted Classes

  • BUAD courses: Add yourself to the waiting list, use course permit form after the semester begins.  Other concerns, e-mail businessadmin@udel.edu
  • ENTR courses: Contact sratclif@udel.edu
  • Finance courses: Contact be-finc@udel.edu
  • MISY 225 and MISY courses at the 300-level and above: Contact hartono@udel.edu
  • ACCT 207, 208, MISY 160, 261 and 262: Contact eileens@udel.edu
  • ACCT 300- and 400-level courses: Contact georget@udel.edu
  • ECON courses: Contact be-econ@udel.edu
  • HOSP and SPTM courses: Contact jriegner@udel.edu
  • Math courses: See the department’s course registration page and use their web form to request additional information or to report a problem not resolved by the FAQ
  • Foreign language courses: Contact Crista Johnson at cristaj@udel.edu; include your UD Student ID number and the top 3 preferred sections of the class you are trying to register for
  • Other courses: Add yourself to the waiting list or contact the department directly for information about getting into the class

Transferring Credits

The Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics will only accept business credits from other AACSB-accredited institutions. Transfer credits are subject to evaluation by the departments. BEFORE enrolling in a course at another institution, review the information and instructions on http://www1.udel.edu/registrar/transfer/instructions.

Questions? Contact your advisor!

Contact Us

Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

General inquiries: lerner-advise@udel.edu

Request for excused absences: lernerexcusedabsence@udel.edu

Phone: 302-831-4369

Fax: 302-831-0708

Schedule an appointment