- Use the Lerner four-year plans for majors and minors to know which classes to register for. Attend information sessions or see your advisor to stay “on track” for degree progress.
- Check UDSIS for your enrollment date and time. This is the time your registration functions become active for the upcoming term’s registration on UDSIS – it is not an appointment time with an advisor.
- Prior to registration, check www.udel.edu/courses to search for courses.
- Be prepared to be flexible! Choose alternate courses and/or alternate sections for your classes when possible. Popular classes/teachers fill up quickly.
- Register via UDSIS. Double-check your schedule to make sure you were successfully registered. There is a link to a WebReg tutorial video on the registrar’s home page if you would like to see a “how to” demonstration prior to your appointment.
Normal Course Load
A normal course load for a full-time undergraduate student consists of four or five academic courses (12-17 credits). All full-time students must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits.
What to Do About Full Classes
Math courses: See the department’s registration FAQ and use their web form to request additional information or to report a problem not resolved with their FAQ.
Foreign language courses: Please contact Crista Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your UD Student ID number and the top 3 preferred sections of the class you are trying to register for.
Other courses:Add yourself to the waiting list or contact the department directly for information about getting into the class.