Leave of Absence

  • Leave of Absence Notification Form
    • This form is required when a student will not be taking classes at UD during the fall or spring semesters or if a graduating senior is in their last semester and will be transferring in remaining courses. A student may take an educational leave of absence if taking a course at another school, participating in a non-UD study abroad, or work experience (HRIM and HSIM majors only).   Documentation to support the request for an educational leave must be submitted with the form to the advising office in 103 Lerner Hall (i.e. transfer credit form).
  • Transfer Credit
    • This form is required if a student plans to take a course at another school for transfer to UD. The form should be completed prior to taking the course.  See the Transfer Credit Instructions for more information.
  • Application for Readmission
    • This form is intended for students that were previously matriculated at UD and were discontinued, suspended, etc. and wish to re-enroll at UD.
  • Check-list for students on Academic Probation
    • This form must be completed by an advisor while meeting with a student on academic probation. The form should be delivered to Marcia Rollison or Kim Wilson to remove the student’s registration hold.
  • Senior Check-out
    • Students should complete a senior check-out at least one year in advance.


Forms available through UDSIS advisor center – log on to UDSIS to access

  • Course Substitution Form
  • Change of Catalog Year Form

Forms available to students through UDSIS Student Center

  • Change of expected graduation term
  • Change of major/minor
  • Change of Address
  • Course Permit form (for late changes of registration)
  • Enrollment Verification
  • Official Transcript Order

Forms for International Students