UDREAM (U Develop Resources for Excellence in Academic Management) helps you develop knowledge and skills for getting the most out of your education.
As a UDREAM participant, you’ll meet with an advisor throughout each semester to:
- Set long-term and short-term goals
- Manage time more efficiently
- Develop organizational strategies
- Enhance study skills
- Monitor progress in individual classes
- Receive referrals to connect with other university support services
- Access free individual tutoring services (funded through the program if eligibility guidelines have been satisfied)
Students from under-represented groups and students experiencing academic difficulty are especially encouraged to take advantage of this program.
If you are assigned a UDREAM Advisor upon acceptance to the Lerner College, you’ll meet your advisor during New Student Orientation.
UDREAM Staff and Contact Information
Staff offices are in the Lerner Undergraduate Advisement Office, 103 Lerner Hall.
Kelly Ringgold, email@example.com
If you would like to participate in this program, please call 302-831-4369 to schedule an appointment or to get additional information. Help is here, but you have to ask for it!
Additional UD Support
- Office of Academic Enrichment: Individual and group tutoring, study skills workshops
- Math Tutorial Lab: Extra support for introductory math courses
- University Writing Center: Support for university writing assignments
- Disability Support Services: Accommodations for documented disabilities
- Transfer Credit Information and Instructions
- GPA Calculator