UDREAM (U Develop Resources for Excellence in Academic Management) provides academic support services to Lerner Undergraduate students through the Academic Coaching Program and Peer Mentoring program.
UDREAM Academic Coaching Program:
As a UDREAM participant, you’ll meet with an Academic Coach throughout each semester to:
- Set long-term and short-term goals
- Manage time more efficiently
- Develop organizational strategies
- Enhance study skills
- Monitor progress in individual classes
- Receive referrals to connect with other university support services
- Access free individual tutoring services (funded through the program if eligibility guidelines have been satisfied)
If you want consistent support throughout the semester to help with the college transition or you currently want to improve your academic status, you are encouraged to take advantage of this program!
Stephen Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org
UDREAM Academic Program Coordinator/Academic Coach
David Schultz, email@example.com
Academic Advisor/Academic Coach
If you would like to participate in this program, please contact Stephen Roberts or call 302-831-4369 to schedule an appointment or to get additional information. Help is here, but you have to ask for it!
Additional UD Support
- Office of Academic Enrichment: Individual and group tutoring, study skills workshops
- Math Tutorial Lab: Extra support for introductory math courses
- University Writing Center: Support for university writing assignments
- Disability Support Services: Accommodations for documented disabilities
- Transfer Credit Information and Instructions
- GPA Calculator