If you need more help, ask for it! Contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising at 302-831-4369 or stop by 103 Lerner Hall during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Use the check-sheets to know which classes to register for. Attend information sessions or see your advisor to stay “on track” for degree progress.
Lerner College majors and minors check-sheets
- Check UDSIS for your enrollment date and time. This is the time your registration functions become active for the upcoming term’s registration on UDSIS — it is not an appointment time with an advisor.
- Prior to registration, check www.udel.edu/courses to search for courses.
- Be prepared to be flexible! Choose alternate courses and/or alternate sections for your classes when possible. Popular classes/teachers fill up quickly.
- Register via UDSIS. Double-check your schedule to make sure you were successfully registered. There is a link to a WebReg tutorial video on the registrar’s home page if you would like to see a “how to” demonstration prior to your appointment.>
Normal Course Load
A normal course load for a full-time undergraduate student consists of four or five academic courses (12-17 credits). All full-time students must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits.
What to Do About Full Classes
If a math class is full, see the department’s registration FAQ and use their web form to request additional information or to report a problem not resolved with their FAQ.
If you have trouble registering for any foreign language courses, please contact Crista Johnson at email@example.com. Include your UD Student ID number and the top 3 preferred sections of the class you are trying to register for.
If other departments’ classes are full, please contact the department directly for information about getting into the class. They may instruct you to submit a course permit form through your UDSIS account. To get a department’s phone number, please use the “People Directory” at the bottom of the UD Home page. From there, there is an alphabetical dropdown menu so you can easily search for the department you are looking for. Academic advisors are unable to override enrollment limits or departmental restrictions placed on courses.