Below you will find links to Google Drive folders containing the four-year plans for each Lerner major and minor.
- Locate the four-year plan for your program based on the year you entered UD as a matriculated student, not the year that you declared your major(s).
- If there is no four-year plan listed for the year you entered the University, select the most current previous plan available. For more information, please contact you advisor.
- Apple/Mac users please note: Prior to sending the completed PDF to your advisor, be sure that the file is saved in the proper PDF format. If not, your data will be lost. Get instructions on how to save a copy of the PDF.
- Business analytics
- Financial planning & wealth management
- Global enterprise management
- Hospitality business management
- Hospitality industry management
- International business studies
- Management information systems
- Operations management
- Sport management
- Accounting double majors
- Business analytics double majors
- Economics double majors
- Entrepreneurship double majors
- Finance double majors
- Financial planning & wealth management double majors
- Global Enterprise Management double majors
- Hospitality industry management double majors
- Management information systems double majors
- Management, marketing or operations management double majors
- Sport management double majors
The Certificate of Business Essentials
This certificate is available on an application basis to students within the University who are non-business majors. It provides the student with an overview of basic economics, accounting, and the business fields are management, marketing, finance, and operations.