Below you will find links to Google Drive folders containing the four-year plans for each Lerner major and minor.
Locate the four-year plan for your program based on the year you entered UD as a matriculated student, not the year that you declared your major(s).
If there is no four-year plan listed for the year you entered the University, select the most current previous plan available. For more information, please contact you advisor.
- Business analytics
- Financial planning & wealth management
- Global enterprise management
- Hospitality business management
- Hospitality industry management
- International business studies
- Management information systems
- Operations management
- Sport management
- Accounting double majors
- Business analytics double majors
- Economics double majors
- Entrepreneurship double majors
- Finance double majors
- Financial planning & wealth management double majors
- Hospitality industry management double majors
- Management information systems double majors
- Management, marketing or operations management double majors
- Sport management double majors
The Certificate of Business Essentials
This certificate is available on an application basis to students within the University who are non-business majors. It provides the student with an overview of basic economics, accounting, and the business fields are management, marketing, finance, and operations.