The Wall Street/Finance in NYC Prep and Referral program is designed to improve your education and employment opportunities in finance, including: investment banking, mergers and acquisitions, sales and trading, asset management, private banking, etc. The program is open to all undergraduate majors.
If selected, you’ll be provided with:
- Training on technical interviews and overview of different function areas.
- Access to Excel and Technical & Qualitative Finance Interview Prep online courses.
- Exclusive mock interview coaching with Lerner Career Services Center and UD alumni.
- Networking with UD alumni working in Wall Street/finance in NYC and members of the Lerner NYC Dean’s Council.
- Company tours in NYC.
- Referral to alumni and HR connections working in Wall Street/finance in NYC.
Apply to the program through Handshake. Applications typically open during late spring/early summer for acceptance into the fall program. For further information, contact Lerner Career Services at email@example.com.
Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants should have:
- Rising junior status (fall) in any major.
- A minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Availability for a summer internship between your junior and senior year as the goal of this program is to assist you in your internship search.