Welcome to the Lerner Career Services Center. Our doors are open to all students and alumni. We provide guidance wherever you are in your career development process. Connect with us! Together we can put a unique spin on your professional future.
Browse our web pages or contact our office for additional information about our services. We look forward to working with you.
“Lerner Career Services is a phenomenal resource to use to your advantage. They do a great job recruiting firms to come in from different fields to help show students what is out there. They helped me adjust my resume to appeal to the specific industry I wanted to enter and articulate my strengths and weaknesses the right way in an interview setting. If it weren’t for them, I probably wouldn’t be as lucky as I am right now. I would recommend all UD students to take full advantage of Lerner Career Services and more importantly, their network, when looking for an opportunity.”
– Ryan Torza, Finance ’17
Ways to Connect
- Undergraduate drop-in hours: Drop-in hours will be done remotely for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester. Please schedule a remote 1:1 appointment through Handshake or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and/or to schedule a time to talk with our Career Interns.
- Schedule an appointment: Log in to Handshake to schedule a time to meet with one of our Career Coaches.
- Events: Attend one or all of our networking and recruitment events (login required) – or find them on the Lerner calendar.
- Email or call: email@example.com or 302-831-2221.
- Jill Gugino-Pante – Director, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Baker Andrus – Assistant Director, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Steven Caulfield – Career Counselor, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Libby Cusack – Program Coordinator, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Lee Ann DiMaio – Administrative Assistant, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brad Scott – Engagement Specialist, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Dipte Dighe – Career Coach/Graduate Intern, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lerner Career Services Center – One South Main Street (second floor)
- Main UD Career Services Center – 401 Academy Street