Lerner College continues to provide Microsoft Imagine (formerly DreamSpark) access to any student enrolled in a class within the Business College. The Microsoft Imagine is an initiative to provide students with software design, operating systems, and development tools at no charge.
Enrollment in Microsoft Imagine provides students access to the newest and most widely used Microsoft software being utilized in businesses, research institutions, and academia worldwide. Instructors can be confident that they can teach curriculum integrating in and utilizing the latest Microsoft technologies. Students can be challenged to create and innovate at the forefront of technology.
Examples of popular software available through Microsoft Imagine:
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Project 2013
- Microsoft Visio 2013
- Visual Studio 2013
- SQL Server 2014
How to Get Access
Please talk to your instructors about enrolling your class in Microsoft Imagine. You must be currently enrolled in a course within the Lerner College of Business & Economics to be eligible.
If your instructor has enrolled you in Microsoft Imagine, check your Inbox for an e-mail from kivuto.com. If it does not arrive in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail folders.
If you did not receive an email from kivuto.com, please let your instructor know.
To enroll your students in Microsoft Imagine please submit your course roster via email to email@example.com
Please include the following information in your email:
- Course name and number
- Faculty/Instructor name
- Roster to include a list of student usernames or UD email addresses
Lerner IT will enroll students in the Microsoft Imagine WebStore and notify you of their initial enrollment.
Faculty, please communicate this important account information to your class:
- Students will receive an email directly from the Microsoft Imagine WebStore prompting them to setup a Microsoft Imagine account.
- This email will be sent to their @UDEL.EDU email accounts. This is required to validate their academic credentials and participation in the program.
- The sender of the email will be firstname.lastname@example.org. This sometimes gets caught by spam filters – so please ask students to check their spam folders and carefully review their emails before deleting messages.
- University of Delaware – Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics – Microsoft Imagine will be identified in the signature of the email.
- Expiration: Accounts will expire after 24 months.
- Extended Access Guarantee (24 months) is included for most products. This provides 24 months of access to your download and/or key. This does not extend the duration of time-limited licenses (if applicable).
Late Student Additions: Additional students can be added after the late drop/add date for the semester. Please send updated student information to email@example.com