Welcome to the Lerner Career Services Center. Our doors are open to all students and alumni. We provide guidance wherever you are in your career development process. Connect with us! Together we can put a unique spin on your professional future.
“There was no group more instrumental to my success while studying in the 4+1 Mechanical Engineering and MBA program than the Lerner Career Services office. The team pointed me toward the Graduate Internship Program (formerly Corporate Associate Program) which helped define my future career path. Through the help of the Lerner Career Services office, I was able to finance my MBA, gain valuable skills in a corporate office and get a foothold in networks which would go on to launch my career. I will always be grateful to the folks in the Lerner Career Services office who took a genuine interest in my career success.”
– Chris Reece, MBA ’13
Ways to Connect
- Schedule an appointment: Log in to Handshake to schedule a time to meet with one of our Career Coaches.
- Events: Attend one or all of our networking and recruitment events (login required) – or find them on the Lerner calendar.
- Email or call: email@example.com or 302-831-2221.
- Jill Gugino-Pante – Director, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven Caulfield – Career Counselor, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Libby Cusack – Program Coordinator, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lee Ann DiMaio – Administrative Assistant, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Tanisha George – Graduate Assistant, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lerner Career Services Center – One South Main Street (second floor)
- Main UD Career Services Center – 401 Academy Street