Friday, February 21, 2020
Case Reveal/Team Formation – Lerner Hall, Room 125
- 4:30 pm – Team Formation
- 5:30 pm – Case Reveal
Thursday, February 27, 2020
Field Trip to a Secret Location/Information Session
- 2:30 PM – Students arrive at UD
- 2:40 PM – Shuttle leaves UD (One South Main, Newark, DE 19716)
- 3:00 PM – Shuttle arrives at Secret Location
- 3:05 PM – Students are broken into smaller groups
- 3:10 PM – Tours begin
- 3:50 PM – Roundtable begins
- 5:15 PM – Roundtable ends
- 5:20 PM – Shuttle departs for UD
- 5:40 PM – Shuttle returns to UD
Thursday, March 5, 2020
Late Nite @ Lerner – All classrooms in Lerner and Purnell will be available until midnight.
- 8:00 pm – Snack arrive in Lerner Atrium
- 8:15 pm – “Order of Go” drawn in the Lerner Atrium
Friday, March 6, 2020
- Start time will be updated closer to the day
The Carol A. Ammon Case Competition gives University of Delaware graduate student teams the opportunity to create and present recommendations for a local company. In the preliminary round, teams present their recommendations to judges who are alumni of the UD Lerner MBA program. The top three teams move on to the final round and present to the leadership team of the focal organization.
The competition enhances students’ analytical and presentation skills, expands students’ business vocabulary and exposes them to a vital audience of regional corporate leaders.
The Carol A. Ammon Case Competition is made possible by the generous support of Endo Pharmaceuticals and named for the company’s founder, Carol A. Ammon.
Prior Case Competitions have focused on the following organizations:
- ENDO Pharmaceuticals
- Rent the Runway
- Dogfish Head Brewery
- B Lab
- Cancer Care Connection
- Downs Syndrome Association of Delaware
- Blue Horizon Dive Center
- The Newark Partnership
You can register your team for the case competition by clicking on the Team Registration button.Team Registration
Katalin Takacs-Haynes, Ph.D.