Road to Wall Street
- Training – A day-long technical interview training in early Fall
- Mentoring – You’re paired with an executive mentor who has 10+ years’ experience in the finance industry.
- Career Coaching – You’ll meet with a career coach, participate in peer mock interviews and attend a Lerner Edge program to hone your resume, interview, job search and networking skills.
- Internship Referrals – You’ll be forwarded finance-related internship opportunities as well as have your resume forwarded to alumni and employer partners in the finance industry
- Alumni Networking and NYC Company Tours – You’ll be introduced to UD Alumni serving on the NYC Dean’s Council who are available for industry and professional development questions. You will also take a bus trek to NYC where we will have lunch with the NYC Dean’s Council and visit finance companies.
Students in this program have received offers from Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, TD Bank, Bloomberg, Morgan Stanley, SunTrust, Citi, TIAA, Under Armour, RBC Markets, PwC, EY, AIG, SMBC (and more) in areas including Global Finance, Asset Management, Investment Banking, Trust Management, Analyst Programs, Advisory, Sales and Trading, Internal Audit, Risk Management, Assurance, Corporate Real Estate, Equity Research, M&A, and Fixed Income.
How to Apply
Applications typically open during spring in Handshake (search by Road to Wall Street) for acceptance into the program. Application requirements include a resume and recorded answers to 3 interview questions. There may also be an information session in Spring which will be listed in Handshake under Events.
Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants should have:
- Rising junior status (fall) in any major
- A minimum GPA of 3.2
- Availability for a summer internship between your junior and senior year
For further information, contact Jill Gugino Pante at email@example.com.