Welcome to the Lerner Career Services Center. Our doors are open to all students and alumni. We provide guidance wherever you are in your career development process. Connect with us! Together we can put a unique spin on your professional future.
Browse our web pages or contact our office for additional information about our services. We look forward to working with you.
Ways to Connect
- Undergraduate walk-in hours: Stop by Monday – Friday, 2 – 4 p.m. to review your resume or ask general career questions. Located in One South Main (second floor).
- Schedule an appointment: Log in to Handshake to schedule a time to meet with one of our Career Coaches.
- Events: Attend one or all of our networking and recruitment events (login required) – or find them on the Lerner calendar.
- Email or call: email@example.com or 302-831-2221.
- Jill Gugino-Pante – Director, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Rollison – Assistant Director, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Steven Caulfield – Career Counselor, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lee Ann DiMaio – Administrative Assistant, Lerner Career Services; email@example.com
- Tanisha George – Graduate Assistant, Lerner Career Services; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lerner Career Services Center – One South Main Street (second floor)
- Main UD Career Services Center – 401 Academy Street